Monday, February 15, 2010

Women Electric Torture Is Acupuncture Suppose To Hurt Like Electric Shocks?

Is acupuncture suppose to hurt like electric shocks? - women electric torture

I went and acupuncture for the first time today to recommend that a woman very much ... and it was soooo bad!

when needles are inserted at the wrists, that they feel as if I had stuck his finger in an outlet .... It was a strange feeling of a strong shock wave actually cried aloud.

Then, during 20 minutes I tried it with my arm and I could not stand up without extreme pain, like someone who was my step piercing funny bone.

and a survival blanket in me that I should keep warm, and every time he touched one of the needles would be a sharp pain through the nerves ..... send

whole experience of torture was. It's like when you go to the dentist and they touch a chord in an accident ... My whole body felt likand for 20 minutes ....

What happened?!?

2 comments:

Curious George, C.Ac said...

It is unfortunate that you had this experience. Sometimes the needles in the distal ends of the members are added or may be "shocky" in the first shot.

Acupuncturists have warned, with the needle can cause pain. The movement of the needle causes a change in the skin and muscles that can cause a reaction of the sensory nerves.

I had to remind him that the rest of the needles were painful during the treatment. I'm sure it was not his intention, but she did not know that the pain continues. Also ask whether you have a heat lamp instead of the thermal blanket, they are cooled, while in the table.

In this position, I must say they are very sensitive to acupuncture, which is not a problem. I am the same way. Talk to your acupuncture about your experiences. I'm sure you can adjust the perforation technology for your needs.

Terry O said...

This means that there is a huge amount of energy that was blocked published. You should be feeling much better after the treatment.

Post a Comment