Sunday, February 14, 2010

Photos Of Milena Velba How Do I Remove Old Photos From The Old Stickyback Albums Without Ruining Them?

How do I remove old photos from the old stickyback albums without ruining them? - photos of milena velba

I inherited some very old photo albums, these images on your website with pre-glued pages and pictures are starting to brown. I want to transfer all the images in the gallery to free acid, but can not make images of the board. How can I take photos without damaging them?

2 comments:

KL said...

Although I myself tried it, I heard that one piece of wire-pulling can be used behind the photo and gently "saw" back and forth to separate the image a little bit to help both.

h_brida said...

Try a smaller image.

Appeal of sticky-back and photograph the outside of the carton. Both soaking in hot water (not warmer) than body temperature, and I hope that the others. Be taken during the night. If any part of the TDC will return the image to know is that the method is still possible, if you * very * careful.

Photography saranwrap wet or dry, with a similar emphasis on Hold 'em flat. Browse Photo seconds to see whether the method is suitable for their purposes.

Otherwise, I've heard with the hair dryer or heat tools to loosen the adhesive. I hesitate to develop this method. It's easy to return photos. Try not like the first.

Post a Comment