Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Good Wedding Card Comments Wedding Favour Idea - Good Or Bad?

Wedding Favour Idea - Good Or Bad? - good wedding card comments

Hello everyone:) I am planning my wedding for some time now and still stuck favors. Personally, I despise the almonds, so I really have no desire, and that the tradition out the window!

Now I've heard, to give people on lottery tickets / scratch cards. Do you like this idea?

I have to spread it and the thought of all a thank you card (could be removed in an envelope with your name on the front, on the card room) and the lot inside. All this would would be the card for them is coming, how much this means to us who were celebrating the day with us, and so have, then pleasure to thank the scratch card.

Do you like this idea? Or is it just bad taste? Believe me, I went through hundreds ofIdeas and starts to get, silly, because it is so important!

My other idea (if it is recommended that the above is nonsense ^ ^) is characterized by cookies giraffe. I LOVE giraffes and my H2B thinks it's a great idea:)

Each review helpful?
Thanks

0 comments:

Post a Comment