Saturday, February 20, 2010

Reviews Of Digital Vcr Machines DVD / VCR Combos...?

DVD / VCR Combos...? - reviews of digital vcr machines

Does anybody know if this is good? Go to walmart.com and type of Magnavox DVD / VCR with Digital Tuner, ZV450MW8. Let the connection even not so good if I have what I have done that.

I could no reviews on it are very useful ... I was wondering if someone knows if they copyrighted VHS tapes can be recorded. Up 'til now has not even VHS can have the copyright to ... We have not reviewed.

If you can not copyright material, it is a way around it. I'm trying to get this for my grandmother because she wants all the major transfer VHS to DVD.

Thank you.

1 comments:

Daniel K said...

Keep only one brand. The Magnavox probably correct.

None of these machines copy tapes or DVDs protected. The machine recognizes the copyright and it is not a DVD. There's really no easy way around it.

Post a Comment