Friday, February 19, 2010

Stomach Cancer Skoal Will I Get Sick From Dipping Tobacco Again?

Will I get sick from dipping tobacco again? - stomach cancer skoal

Well, two weeks ago I had an apple Skoal approximately 2 hours. I very much appreciated and I do not feel sick. Later in the night by 10 clock I had a little more with my friends, we sat around the campfire, and spent the whole block Skoal tin. 5-10 minutes after it in my mouth, I began to very, very sick. My friends told me he was very pale, i couldnt walk straight ahead and was very confused. I felt like ****. My stomach did not feel so bad and I did not even vomit. I do not think you eat any kind of juice, but it is possible to swallow a little.

So my question is if I have a little more, you, he is sick again? I like the R, just when I am ill.

and please do not tell me about the dangers and risks of cancer and EverytPosted I am 100% aware of the health risks involved in tobacco smoke. Thanks

1 comments:

Jmask said...

and my question is that if he felt close to his first time in its nature, the immersion is not good. Immerse yourself just to keep the body and have to get used to happiness, and I hope it works for you.

- Yahoo doctor Santiago

Post a Comment