Monday, February 1, 2010

Monster Energy Drink Wall Hangings The New JAVA MONSTER Energy Drinks?

The new JAVA MONSTER energy drinks? - monster energy drink wall hangings

So that no one tried? I did, and was almost the best I tried. I can say I'm a monster head .. But I had only a small selection and I giddy and jumping on the walls of a half-hour ...

Energy drinks and dangerous amounts of caffeine in them, but also in Java Monster drinks in the front that reads "Coffee + Energy Drink. I do not know how to do it for you, but it sounds deadly to me ... Does anyone have any knowledge about these or know where I can get information?

3 comments:

BeBe said...

I learned today that "Monster Energy" can give your heart lesions. Thus the idea of "Coffee + Energy startled me, if that is true. Has anyone else heard? Although you have seen the" new 2 me "monster?" His name is "M-80" has 80% juice. It tastes like pineapple juice with 7UP in it. I prefer to believe that the M-80 "better" for most others. And that some energy drink can really "make" is in moderation?

curiousC... said...

I've heard that a friend of a friend, if you take more than 15 in a single day of cerebral hemorrhage. So, I do not drink when you're pregnant! Something about the sausage fingers. I stay away from these things and stick to all natural things, such as Red Bull or coffee.

kirby040... said...

I never knew, energy drinks, which you mention. However, most of these energy drinks with high levels of caffeine and sugar, contain what is bad for my body.

The volume is different, because it contains all the caffeine and sugar or other ingredients that can be harmful. Volume One every day and helps me with my energy. Works in minutes, lasts for several hours, because it is rather a food supplement.

If you are concerned about your health, you can extract. I have my www.carlshealthhelp.com / energy

Post a Comment