Friday, February 12, 2010

Stream Npr Through Vlc I Am Visiting In Las Cruces N.M.Isolated. Need NPR & 92.9 Ambient Moutain Music To Stream HELP ME Please?

I am visiting in Las Cruces N.M.Isolated. Need NPR & 92.9 ambient Moutain music to stream HELP ME Please? - stream npr through vlc

isolation, care for sick elderly parents need 92.9 NPR and the cold side of the mountain, current Web does not know where or how to get there. New to computers. Access to a Dell. And my lap top AI Cool-book. I am in Las Cruces. And while Tucson can call me # 's and tell me what to do, the user "guest listen on your computer at will, as I am home with my Mac \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\;? u0026lt

1 comments:

Ten Kenorland said...

I'm not a Mac user, I can not help you, as you would like to do on your Mac, but on the PC:

If you access the Internet, preferably high-speed Internet, visit the website below first for NPR. I could hear with the Windows Media Player, but it took me a few tries.

The second link is below 92.9. Listen Live click and then click on Listen Now.

Good luck and take care of their 'rents!

Post a Comment