Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Types Of Muscle Relaxant Muscle Relaxants Cause Chronic Dizzyiness?

Muscle Relaxants cause chronic Dizzyiness? - types of muscle relaxant

I was struck by a mystery in recent years and counting. Here I give you an idea of what I said at that time was in 91 'I took a muscle relaxant for back pain. I'm not entirely clear recipe, but it was on behalf of diazepam. The house was in the form of tablets ... . On Day 3 of taking the muscle relaxant, began to feel dizzyiness and vomiting, 2 1 / 2 days. If gone directly to the emergency room, but b / f think in time, they have the answers. I had something that no one can explain or clarification of this mystery stuck.
Well, I think that's a negative reaction, or the complete recipe of the pharmacy with the wrong type of medication for the treatment and crossed a terrible step dizzyiness and vomiting, loss of 10 pounds in 2 weeks. It is good and has ON-OFF for 8 years ... No doctor can not understand it?

The question is, would a muscle relaxant cause permanent damage, such as putting on life with chronic dizziness? Pls reply sort, I can only call for evidence, a ClosUre, I can not do something for the rest of my life.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Leavning problem you some information. Take painkillers yet? Are you a surcharge or other herbs and things that the cause be?

If you still have pain and want to get out the registration page MD Bookspan Web. It offers free information on the benefits.

Anonymous said...

I do not think it has anything to do with the disease, pure coincidence. It appears that you have a fear of heights, you should consult a doctor

Post a Comment