Thursday, January 21, 2010

C. B. Antenna Van What Does The Picture Look Like On A Hdtv When Hooked Up With A Antenna?

What does the picture look like on a hdtv when hooked up with a antenna? - c. b. antenna van

Well, I have 32-inch TV aqous Sharp 1366by768 mint best ever $ 1300 everywhere I was, but I found for $ 650 at Costco (treatment before )......

..... but I have learned today that brocasted HD analog, and i dont as a way of HDTV-B / C in price, and 15, so I can not get ..

... I get an HD antenna, or better yet, a coat hanger? I've heard u can pick them up with a coat hanger

.... Nevertheless, I must know exactly how you veiw channels .... I can tone digitally or periodical, or other channels # .........

Just how they veiw

Help with all or ........ can you tell me everything

4 comments:

Stephanie W said...

All new TV has an ATSC tuner in them. You can guarantee your local channels in high definition. Automatically adjusted to a digital signal. The image quality is 720p, which is still waiting for HDTV.
Good job on finding that the TV at a low price!

Best Buy is selling a RCA antenna that is HD-country. It is $ 10.00 and works very well.

Hope that works for you. : D

gilloz said...

Wal-Mart stores in low-cost HD. Why do you include and see for yourself? I hope that in the "line of sight" transmission antennas. Good Luck

Cyril G said...

I agree with the previous posters. However, so add: Do not use a hanger! May, if you're lucky, the area in your home, but I found a large number of TV aerial socket of people with a damaged antenna case.

You can pay a decent TV. Do you pay the few pennies and get a decent antenna. It will save money in the long run.

jarrod_2... said...

Ah, you've discovered what many, looks like garbage on an analog TV ... serioulsy but if you to Wal-Mart and get an HD antenna, which will bring your thoughts to collapse, your friends may see and believe that you have cable or satellite .... But one must say that to give the antenna a HD antenna of the fuzzy analog junk reg

Post a Comment