Saturday, December 5, 2009

Skin Conditions More Condition_symptoms Is There Any Alternative Medication For Dogs With Skin Conditions?

Is there any alternative medication for dogs with skin conditions? - skin conditions more condition_symptoms

I have a Westie with a skin disease and were at times more vets ... everything ourselves a shampoo and other steroids. I hate to give steroids from eating and drinking large quantities, leading to incontinence. I wonder whether it is a drug that really helps.
Thanks

1 comments:

dorothy s said...

I think she needs a change of diet. The experts have now discovered that the food grains for dogs cause many problems, including skin problems. , Stopping to examine their cookies and to "free" grain line of dog food. I decided my dogs for a fish him problems for the dog food on the basis of "Fish4Dogs. You also need to remove all dairy products, and to remotely associated with beef. If you change to make it gradually by mixing a small% of new with the old. Increase% of all days of the change is to be completed in about two weeks. Do not try to speed up this process as a sudden change, which causes diarrhea.

Post a Comment