Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Giantess Woman Comic Book Free If You Can Imagine Yourself As A Giantess Woman?

If you can imagine yourself as a giantess Woman? - giantess woman comic book free

If you imagine as a huge circle of skyscrapers,
how to swallow a predator of man and of souls.
What are the clothes you wear yourself to all the powerful and dominant?
so irresistible and overwhelming.
I imagine a woman who always dominated in particular by using
More high-heeled boots of Pentecost and is more than a passenger train like a rubber worm and interior vacuuming.
If you imagine that?
It uses the boot options?
They look like a comic book super-villain?
Your age?

10 points for a better response from women = D

I Macrophilia, Voraphilia and fetish start strong in my erotic fantasies, strange things in my head, sorry!

if you give me your ideas in my head
or view on this fantasy
You have my thanks!
Thank you very much.
= D


http://www.zappos.com/n/multi_view.cgi?p ...

http://www.zappos.com/n/multi_view.cgi?p ...



1 comments:

wildpalo... said...

Well, it's a bit over the top I like your dog when

Post a Comment